Training Series Overview
This training series covers the concepts of ITIL® Service Transition. Students will learn about the service transition processes, common service transition activities as well as structure, technology and implementation.
Career Path: ITIL® Service Transition is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
Series Taught By: Patrick Von Schlag
- Course 01 – Course Introduction 12m
- Course 02 – Service Transition Access Now – No Membership Required 31m
- Course 03 – Service Transition Processes 3h 53m
- Course 04 – Common Service Transition Activities 35m
- Course 05 – Structure, Technology & Implementation 57m