Training Series Overview
This training series covers the concepts of ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle. Students will learn about stakeholder management, communication, process integration and managing services across the lifecycle. Students will also learn about governance, measurement, implement and improving.
Career Path: ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
Series Taught By: Patrick Von Schlag
- Course 01 – Course Introduction 19m
- Course 02 – Introduction to Managing Across the Lifecycle Access Now – No Membership Required 1h 5m
- Course 03 – Stakeholder Management & Communication 40m
- Course 04 – Process Integration 2hr 51m
- Course 05 – Managing Services Across the Lifecycle 1h 13m
- Course 06 – Governance 1h 14m
- Course 07 – Measurement 50m
- Course 08 – Implement & Improving 1h 34m