Training Series Overview
Continual service improvement should be an integral part of every stage of the ITIL® service management framework. ITIL® Continual Service Improvement provides best-practice guidance for introducing a cycle of service management improvements, and a structured approach for assessing and measuring services.
Career Path: ITIL® Continual Service Improvement is relevant to any IT and business professional involved in the management of services, including managers and practitioners, IT architects, process and service owners and business relationship managers.
Series Taught By: Patrick Von Schlag
- Course 01 – Course Introduction 11m
- Course 02 – Continual Service Improvement Access Now – No Membership Required 42m
- Course 03 – 7-Step Improvement Process 46m
- Course 04 – Reporting, Methods & Technology 1hr 1m
- Course 05 – CSI Organization & Implementation 42m