Training Series Overview
This series focuses on introducing participants to the practical basics of project management. Focus is placed on the ANSI and IEEE accepted standards for professional project management.
Series Taught By: Martin VanDerSchouw
Does this training qualify for college credits?
Yes! This course series does qualify for 3 college credits to be applied towards a degree program offered at American Business and Technology University.
Available PDUs for this Course Series: 21
By completing this course series, you will earn 21 PDUs. CareerAcademy is a Recognized Education Provider (REP # 4058) with the Project Management Institute (PMI®) and its courses have been approved for PDUs.
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 21
Students can earn up to 21 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.
- Course 01 – Introduction & Overview
- Course 02 – Teams & Leadership
- Course 03 – Project Communication
- Course 04 – Stakeholder Management
- Course 05 – The Basics of Project Management
- Course 06 – Scope and Requirements
- Course 07 – Developmental Methodologies
- Course 08 – Effective Budgets & Schedules
- Course 09 – Project Performance
- Course 10 – Change Management