Training Series Overview
This course covers the basics of human resource concepts. Students will learn about attracting and retaining employees, training and development, the legal environment of HRM, contemporary motivation theory and techniques, and teamwork.
Series Taught By: Kozhi Makai
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 10
Students can earn up to 10 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.
- Course 01 – Human Resources Assistant Introduction
- Course 02 – Attracting and Retaining Employees
- Course 03 – Recruiting, Selection and Orientation
- Course 04 – Training and Development
- Course 05 – Performance Appraisal
- Course 06 – Legal Environment of HRM
- Course 07 – Motivating Employees
- Course 08 – Contemporary Motivation Theory
- Course 09 – Motivation Techniques
- Course 10 – Teams and Teamwork