Training Series Overview
The Digital Security Awareness course series is designed to give all information professionals the knowledge and tools to protect themselves and the sensitive information they use from security attacks. It covers many simple ways to prevent security breaches and protect valuable data.
Series Taught By: Ken Mayer
Available CEUs for Course Series Completion: 8
Students can earn up to 8 CEUs for fully completing this course series. This information will be displayed on the certificate of completion.
- Course 00 – Course Overview
- Course 01 – Type of Security Threats
- Course 02 – Social Engineering
- Course 03 – Identity Theft
- Course 04 – Data Classification
- Course 05 – Protecting Your Digital Information
- Course 06 – Malware
- Course 07 – Security from End-to-End
- Course 08 – Piracy
- Course 09 – Security Policies
- Course 10 – Moving Forward